Residential Security Camera Systems for Albuquerque Homes
As an Albuquerque homeowner, it’s understandable that you want to protect your home, its occupants and its possessions 24/7. However, it’s impossible for you to always be physically present. That does not mean, though, that you cannot keep an eye on things while you are away. When you partner with Alarm Research, Inc., you can get a customized security system that allows you to monitor your home at any time and from anywhere, helps to deter criminals and gives you round-the-clock peace of mind.
Why Invest in a Home Security System
Though the rate of home invasions is on the decline, it’s natural for you to want to protect your home in any way that you can. When you invest in a residential security system, you can get the protection you desire and so much more. Today’s advanced systems feature the following benefits:
- Burglar Deterrent: The average cost of burglary events, per victim, is $2,400. This does not consider the psychological impact of theft and home invasion. Obvious cameras, signs, stickers on doors and an alarm system all serve as effective deterrents for thieves. Per one study, 60% of burglars plan their break-ins for less than 24 hours prior to attempting them. 83% of study participants said they scout properties for alarm and camera systems and would give up if they saw any indication of either.
- Fire and Carbon Monoxide Monitoring: Today’s systems do not just protect your home and family against burglars. They also protect against threats you cannot see, such as carbon monoxide leaks and other events that are out of your control. If a sensor detects a fire or CO leak, it will alarm you and notify the appropriate emergency response department.
- Cost Savings: The savings you will amass as a result of your security system will quickly offset the cost of installing it. Most insurance companies offer discounts of between 5% and 20% off to homeowners who invest in security and monitoring systems. The higher discounts are for homes that feature CO and fire detection, water damage detection and intruder monitoring. Because many home security systems now act as hubs for home automation systems, you can easily control your thermostat, internet connected lights, door locks and other features from your phone or a connected device, which can net you huge savings on your energy bill.
- Round-the-Clock Monitoring: The best security systems allow you to monitor your home and its goings-on 24/7 and from anywhere you have an internet connection. View live footage from your wireless security cameras on an app on your phone or another device. Alerts sent directly to your phone can let you know when people enter and leave your home and can as both a robust security measure and a great way to keep an eye on your kids.
- Immediate Emergency Response: Many of today’s security systems feature remote alarm systems, which alert the authorities when a break-in occurs at a residence or place of business. Whether you’re home or away when a burglary occurs, you can have peace of mind that the police will be notified and dispatched immediately.
Each of these benefits equate to one thing: Increased protection for your home, your valuables and your loved ones.
Partner With the Security Experts at Alarm Research, Inc.
When you partner with Alarm Research, Inc., we will help you create a customized security system that provides the access and coverage you need to protect your Albuquerque home, regardless of where you’re at. From the initial assessment to installation to maintenance, our licensed and bonded technicians do it all.
Contact our team today!